What we do
Lead. Innovate. Transform
Working with select partners, we enable developmental programs for sustainability with state-of-the-art and proven frameworks, platforms, and content as business services in a box.
We call them Accelerators.
These pre-packaged business programs are designed to accelerate the development of organizations.
Social impact programs are focused on being agents of positive social, environmental and economic change. Our social impact accelerator enables organizations to engage, educate, evaluate, scale, and monitor their social impact programs.
Our team’s decades of experience come from working with leading global organizations.
Our commercial, off the shelf, cloud based, and device independent digital platforms and apps provide:
Shadoka Navigate enables evaluation, execution, and monitoring of leadership and management capabilities; investments and impacts; operational effectiveness; growth and innovation programs; and mergers and acquisitions.
- Helps you create and manage capability/capacity assessments. Provides data analysis for due diligence and opportunity selection.
- Create and manage collaborative programs. With community dialogues and open communications it ensures transparency and program success. Facilities education, training, and mentoring based on program needs.
- Analyze progressive and provable results needed to manage and re-balance program/investment portfolios for maximum impact. Creates and manages centralized and template driven dashboards.
- With our central theme on data driven decisions, Navigate provides companies, non-profits, accelerations, investors, and and program managers rich with out-of-the-box functionality for repeatable success. It is easy to use, customize, and integrates with other productivity tools.
Shadoka Engage enables effective sales, marketing, and revenue management. It creates and manages campaigns, leads, and pipelines; product/service catalogues; proposals and invoices; and centralized dashboard for execution and tracking.
- Helps you sell by making the sales and marketing process integrated, and automated. Creates better customer experience.
- Adapts as you evolve. Matches the scale of your business. Supports your long-range growth plans.
- Gives better visibility into your entire business. Provides the right information to the right people. Helps you make better decisions.
Our on-the-go platform can be accessed from any device with minimal data entry. They provide end-to-end solution that eliminates the dependence upon various fragmented technology offerings and custom code.
Working with our sister organization NextChapter
We regularly produce cutting edge thought leadership with multidisciplinary collaborative research and education focused on sustainable and transformational changes.
will leverage positive change
EMPATHY. KNOWLEDGE. EXECUTION
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO CREATING LONG-TERM VALUE
MINDFULNESS. CREATIVITY. INNOVATION
he constant cascade of new technologies and social changes are creating a more empowered population. Workforces are increasingly dispersed, demanding of self-expression, and quite possibly disengaged. Within this topsy-turvy context, leaders must spark creativity, drive innovation, and ensure sustainability.
Part philosophy, part business, and part history, in Everything Connects, you’ll learn from the wisdom of 2500 year old Eastern philosophies and the interconnected insights of Leonardo da Vinci. Couple that with Fortune 100 corporate cross pollination for creativity and startup thinking for how to adapt with ease, and you have Everything Connects. This isn’t just a quick fix for your next financial quarter; this is how you succeed in the long run.
- The indivual consumer is now any business’ end userThe individual has become the most important client in work, life, and in commerce. Read more »
- Why a flexible workplace shouldn’t mean we ignore individual employee experiencesBig changes across the work landscape should not come at the expense of team connection. Read more »
- “This innovative book will help readers recognize new opportunities.” — Blue Heron Journal"Hoque shows how some previously under appreciated strengths - help move us steadily along a path marked by unexpected crises and disruptions." Read more »
- Attention BODs and CEOs: What is 4IR and How Will It Change Your Business Forever?Developed nations can expect to see job loss rates of up to 47 percent within the next 25 years. [Source: University of Oxford Study] Read more »
The ultimate objective is to produce a wealth of new ideas, dynamic innovations, and sustainable opportunities and methods of measuring them. Thus, financial success is a byproduct of what we do.
The “O” in the Shadoka logo is inspired by the 8th picture of the “Ten Ox Herding Pictures”. The 8th picture in the Ten Ox Herding is described as “Both Bull and Self Transcended (all forgotten and empty)”. It symbolizes a “beginner’s mind”.
The Bengali word ‘SHADOKA‘ is derived from the sanskrit word sādhaka. A sādhaka is a practitioner of a particular sādhanā. A sādhaka, or practitioner, is one who skillfully applies… mind and intelligence in practice towards a goal. Sanskrit word sādhanā, literally translates to “a means of accomplishing something”.
Faisal Hoque is an accomplished entrepreneur, noted thought leader, technology innovator, advisor to CEOs, BODs, and the US federal government, and an author with more than 25 years of cross-industry success. He is the founder of SHADOKA, NextChapter, and other companies. They focus on enabling sustainable and transformational changes. He is a 3 times winning Founder and CEO of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ awards.
Throughout his career, he has developed over 20 commercial business and technology platforms and worked with public and private sector giants such as US Department of Defense (DoD), GE, MasterCard, American Express, Northrop Grumman, CACI, PepsiCo, IBM, Home Depot, Netscape, Infosys, French Social Security Services, Gartner, Cambridge Technology Partners, JP Morgan Chase, CSC, and others. What sets Faisal apart is the unique position and perspective he has always maintained, which is grounded in hardcore technology with deep roots in leading-edge management science.
As a thought leader, he has authored a number of award winning books on leadership, innovation, mindfulness, resilience, organizational transformation, and entrepreneurship, including the #1 Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller Lift – Fostering the Leader in You Amid Revolutionary Global Change (Fast Company), and the #2 Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller Everything Connects – Cultivating Mindfulness, Creativity, and Innovation for Long-Term Value(Fast Company). His work has appeared in Fast Company, Business Insider, Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Fox, CBS, Financial Times, Mergers & Acquisitions, Forbes, Leadership Excellence, and Huffington Post among other publications.
“Faisal Hoque, the entrepreneur, innovator, was born in Bangladesh and found himself in the boardrooms of Fortune 100s by the time he was 27.” – Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, #1 Leadership Thinker in the World (Thinker’s 50/HBR)
“Talk about a trip: entrepreneur Faisal Hoque started his career in the U.S. as a “janitorial engineer,” but eventually went on to raise $10s of millions for his businesses, despite setbacks like being ousted as CEO of his own company (sound familiar, Apple?).” – Fast Company
American Management Association (AMA) named him one of the Leaders to Watch. The editors of Ziff-Davis Enterprise named him one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Technology alongside leading entrepreneurs such as Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Larry Page, and others. Trust Across America-Trust Around the World (TAA-TWA) named him one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders alongside global leaders such as Bill George, Doug Conant, Howard Schultz, and others.
His book, The Power of Convergence (published by the American Management Association [AMA]), was released in April 2011 and almost immediately was named “One of the Best Business Books of 2011” by 800CEOREAD and CIO Insight. Two of his previous books, Sustained Innovation and Winning the 3-Legged Race, were also included in the “Top 5 Transformation Books” of the last few years, while Sustained Innovation also ranked in CIO Insight magazine’s “Editor’s Picks: The 10 Best Business Books of 2007”. His highly acclaimed book The Alignment Effect (Financial Times) was published in 2002, and e-Enterprise (Cambridge University Press) in 2000.
His broad areas of expertise include innovation, leadership, management, sustainable growth, transformation, strategy, governance, M&A, frameworks, and digital platforms. He holds a strong belief that it is through knowledge sharing that we may provide the greatest clarity on how to improve our collective future. As a globetrotter, he is passionate about nature, people, culture, music, and design, and he loves to cook.
Here is his personal story on his blog – “Corridors of Carbondale”.